Share | 

transsexuals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pink_dolly

PostSubject: transsexuals   Thu May 01, 2008 9:00 am

heres is a few clips i have found on transsexuals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSlSgKFZQtw

Miriam Rivera perhaps one of the most beautiful transsexuals I've ever seen. Last year a friend told me that she was beaten near to death in a hotel room in NYC by one of her suitors.

I'm not sure what it is about people own insecurities that would cause them to first seek out someone like Miriam and then turn on her. Most likely guilt, oppressed feelings, and a sick deranged mind. Things religion teaches and promotes (hate, exclusion, compliance, non-individuality, no freedom of thought or otherwise, hypocrasy).

I searched through many files and put together the better pics I had of her. Couldn't find some vid clips I had. But I hope you enjoy it. Her beauty may be gone, don't know, courtesy, I'm sure of a god loving, god-fearing citizen.

I hope she's well, I hope her assailant spends the rest of his life in jail, but some other understanding good religious people would probably understand the beating and let him off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

transsexuals
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LGBT HEAVEN FORUM BRIGHTON :: Resources :: Community Message Boards - News Views Links-
Jump to: